STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that there is one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, is inerrant in the original manuscripts and uniquely infallible, our only authority for faith and practice.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary sacrifice upon the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His victory over sin and His enemy Satan, in His present exaltation at His Father’s right hand, and in His personal return, at any time, in power and great glory.
- We believe in the fall and the lostness of man, whose total depravity requires that he be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for his salvation.
- We believe that salvation consists of the forgiveness of sins, the imputation of Christ’s righteousness, and the gift of eternal life, received by grace through faith alone, entirely apart from works.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the Church, the Body of Christ, is gifted and equipped to serve and glorify God.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind. Those who have trusted in Christ, the ultimate Judge, will receive everlasting life and blessedness in heaven; those who have not trusted in Christ will receive everlasting punishment and separation from the presence of God.
- We believe that Christ has commanded His Church to preach the gospel to all people and that this mandate should be a primary concern of all Christians.